Holzworth Legal can also advise you on other legal matters including:
- Asset structuring and protections;
- Family Law;
- Domestic and Family Violence;
- Traffic Matters;
- Business acquisitions and mergers;
- Commercial, Retail and Industrial Leasing; and
- Trusts and Superannuation.
There are several methods you can use to work with us:
- Call 1300 009 888 to speak with and meet our lawyers at Holzworth Legal Pty Ltd to discuss your needs.
- Email email@example.com
- Click on the link below to book a phone appointment our in house Lawyer Kerri Tucker of Holzworth Legal Pty Ltd with your details and you will be contacted to discuss your needs.
What is Conveyancing?
The term Conveyancing is defined as the process of transferring ownership of a property from one person to another person.
At Holzworth Legal we have highly experienced legal staff to help guide you through the process of buying or selling while ensuring your interests are protected. We act in a wide variety of matters including:
- Residential purchase,
- Residential sales, and
- Related party transactions.
When to consider engaging a conveyancer?
We recommend engaging our services before you sign a Contract of Sale. We can advise whether there are any amendments or special conditions that may need to be inserted into the Contract prior to signing.
If you have already signed a Contract of Sale, we recommend seeking legal advice from us prior to the ending of the cooling-off period so that any required amendments can be made. If you are unsure of when the cooling-off period ends, contact our office immediately for advice.
Why choose Holzworth Legal
We are a small, specialised team of dedicated legal professionals who prides ourselves on the quality of our work, and the support that we provide to our clients. Our conveyancing rates are affordable, without compromising on quality or experience.
We are here to guide you through the process, to make it a stress-free and smooth experience while keeping you informed every step of the way.
For more information and pricing download our flyer: Conveyancing