Holzworth Legal can advise and serve you on a vast selection of legal matters including:
- Asset structuring and protection;
- Family Law – including relationship breakdown, separation and divorce;
- Domestic and Family Violence;
- Traffic Matters;
- Business acquisitions and mergers;
- Property contracts;
- Commercial, Retail and Industrial Leasing; and
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Superannuation.
There are several methods you can use to work with us:
- Call 1300 009 888 to speak with and meet our lawyers at Holzworth Legal Pty Ltd to discuss your needs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the link below to book a complementary 30 min phone appointment our in house Lawyer Kerri Tucker of Holzworth Legal Pty Ltd with your details and you will be contacted to discuss your needs.
Succession planning is an important part of your overall financial plan to protect your family and yourself. This includes making:
- A Will
- A Power of Attorney
- Guardianship Considerations
The two main aims of estate planning are to ensure that your assets (held both inside and outside superannuation) are distributed appropriately on your death and that your finances are looked after if you are no longer able to make these decisions.
Ready to review your succession needs?
Holzworth Legal Pty Ltd can assist you with your succession planning needs including Wills, Enduring Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Directives and Testamentary Trusts.
Among the great challenges businesses face is ensuring the appropriate structure for each business activity is maintained at all times.
We assist businesses by ensuring the structures used remain relevant at all times. When a business is expanding the need to design its use of appropriate structures may mean the difference between exposing it to increased risk, paying too much tax or both. Getting the solution correct at the first attempt is our focus.
We can help you by performing the following essential duties:
- Setting up your company, including all Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) regulatory requirements.
- Setting up your accounting systems and processes, including ongoing support.
- Managing your annual compliance obligations.
- Becoming your CFO, providing ongoing accounting and tax advice so that your financial management operations comply with Australian law.
- Our in house Lawyer Kerri Tucker can provide advice on business structures and also business succession planning.
When you’re setting up a new business or a subsidiary in Australia, Government regulations require you to appoint a director who lives there. If you’re a private company, you’ll need at least one director residing in Australia and if you’re a public company, you’ll need at least three. This can be challenging when you’re a foreign investor with few local business contacts.
We work to achieve the best commercial outcomes for troubled companies, shareholders and other stakeholders.
The risk of business failure can escalate swiftly and wreak trauma upon all concerned. But with the right early intervention and steps, it can be possible to achieve a sustainable turnaround.
We have the expertise and constructive approach to discover the cause of problems and find solutions. Our team works cooperatively with management and stakeholders (especially creditors) to make assessments about ongoing cash flow and working capital needs. We also assist with new business strategies and the design of new capital structures.
We can assist with:
- Debt Restructuring
- Turnaround Management Services
- Viability Reviews
- Insolvent Trading Assessments
- Investigating Accountant’s Reports
- Formulating a Deed of Company Arrangement for Proponent
Where formal insolvency proceedings are required, our key partners are well qualified to act as:
- Voluntary Administrator
- Deed Administrator
- Trustee of a Creditors Trust
- Provisional Liquidator
- Receiver and Manager (including Court appointed)